This 6-hour workshop will begin by discussing differences between raw camera files such as .CR2 versus more compressed files like .jpg and how they compare during the post production workflow.
This course will cover the following:
- Hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Discussion of “dynamic range” in raw photos
- Demonstration of “Adobe Raw” processing
- Demonstration of batch processing
- Discussion time-lapse and time-lapse video assembly
- Digital copy of workshop notes / reference material